Janata Bank Limited Noapara Corporate Branch Branch Swift Code of Noapara
|Bank Name||Janata Bank Limited|
|Branch||Noapara Corporate Branch|
|SWIFT code (8 characters)||JANBBDDH|
|BIC Code analysis||8-letter swift code: JANBBDDH |
Branch code: NPJ
Institution s 4-letter code: JANB
Country code: BD
Location code: DH
OR Choose other Branch From Janata Bank Limited Noapara Listed Below
What is Janata Bank Limited Noapara Corporate Branch SWIFT Code.
The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) (also known as ISO 9362, SWIFT-BIC, BIC code, SWIFT ID or SWIFT code) is a standard format of Business Identifier Codes approved by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). It is a unique identification code for both financial and non-financial institutions. (When assigned to a non-financial institution, a code may also be known as a Business Entity Identifier or BEI.) These codes are used when transferring money between banks, particularly for international wire transfers, and also for the exchange of other messages between banks. The codes can sometimes be found on account statements. SWIFT and BIC codes are basically the same.
The SWIFT code is 8 or 11 characters?Example: JANBBDDHNPJ
- JANB4 letters: Institution Code or bank code.
- BD2 letters: ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code.
- DH2 letters or digits: location code
- If the second character is "0", then it is typically a test BIC as opposed to a BIC used on the live network.
- If the second character is "1", then it denotes a passive participant in the SWIFT network
- If the second character is "2", then it typically indicates a reverse billing BIC, where the recipient pays for the message as opposed to the more usual mode whereby the sender pays for the message.
- NPJ last 3 letters or digits: branch code.
- Where an 8-digit code is given, it may be assumed that it refers to the primary office.